The 3rd Expo will feature a STEM Career Pavilion with over 50 colleges and universities in the College Fair and over 20 companies showcasing STEM internships, mentorships and afterschool programs.The Pavilion gives students a chance to explore tomorrow’s hot careers in areas such as renewable energy, robotics, space tourism, nanotechnology, virtual reality, clean technology, genetics, education, and many other exciting fields.
The Pavilion gives students a chance to explore tomorrow’s hot careers in areas such as renewable energy, robotics, space tourism, nanotechnology, virtual reality, clean technology, genetics, education, and many other exciting fields.
Click here to see the exhibitors in this Pavilion.
- College Fair – Students meet representatives from some of the leading colleges and universities focused on STEM.
- The STEM & Health Sciences Virtual College & Career Fair - An international effort focused on highlighting industry related higher education and employment opportunities while providing college and career advice. Click Here to learn more!
- STEM Programs Exposition – Opportunity for visitors to find out about internships, mentorships, scholarships and after-school programs.
- Job Fair – Gives students and others the chance to meet some of the companies now recruiting for STEM-related professionals.
- Meet the Scientists & Engineers – Allows students to personally meet real-life role models in STEM.
Students and parents can talk with representatives to find out what it takes to get into a STEM program at some of the best universities or colleges. This will be a unique chance for them to talk to admissions and financial aid officers, and current students and alumni to get the scoop on everything, including:
- What courses are offered
- The application process, and requirements
- The range of extracurricular activities each school offers (i.e. clubs, sports, volunteering opportunities and internships)
- Post-graduate opportunities
STEM & Health Sciences Virtual College & Career Fair
The STEM & Health Sciences Virtual College & Career Fair, hosted by StudentPerch, LLC, is an international effort focused on highlighting industry related higher education and employment opportunities while providing college and career advice. Participants will be showcased along with inspiring educational sessions providing students and job seekers tools to grow and enhance their enthusiasm for STEM and Health Sciences careers. The fair will quickly become the largest online event within the industry by collaborating with innovative organizations from government, tech companies, academic institutions and more to celebrate STEM and Health Sciences. Discounts are provided for participating Festival Organizations, click here to learn more!
STEM Programs Exposition
This area will feature booths for students to visit and find out from universities, laboratories, companies and others how to identify and apply for internships, mentorships, scholarships and after-school programs in STEM.
We encourage professionals representing these opportunities to have appropriate brochures, pamphlets, application forms, websites and other resource information available to distribute to visitors.
The Festival Expo also welcomes representatives (i.e. Human Resources and hiring managers) from companies, universities, government agencies, laboratories and other entities who are recruiting for STEM-related job opportunities. Adequate booth accommodations will be available.
We would especially like students (including those at the high school, undergraduate levels) to learn about available opportunities in such cutting-edge careers as renewable energy, robotics, mathematics, nanotechnology, virtual reality, clean technology, genetics, medical research, life sciences and education.
SPECIAL PROGRAM: Meet The Scientists & Engineers
Students can conduct in-person interviews with scientists and engineers, in what we like to call "speed dating of science"! Scientists/Engineers Encounters will give students the unique opportunity to interact one-on-one with a role model scientist and/or engineer in an informal environment.
The goal is to give students a glimpse of the day-to-day lives of scientists and what is going on in cutting-edge research today.